29 August, 2011

MANOR FOR MARIA








Hello, I'm LatteLisa, honoured to be guest posting for María while she's relaxing with her boyfriend somewhere in a quiet spot in Ibiza. Enjoy your holiday girl!

What drew me to María's blog was definitely her sense of style. She digs up and posts these gorgeous interiors and sometimes adds maybe one fashion photo that changes the whole perspective and creates depth. I remember one post particularly that had, among others, a bedroom with a blue wall and María added a photo of an outfit, a gorgeous flowery skirt and a blue top that brought out the colour. Visiting her blog is a treat for the eyes, and the fact that she lives in Switzerland warms my heart because I lived there for a year when I was younger. In my guest post I'm taking you to Denmark, to a beautiful manor house in the island of Funen (Fyn). The elegance of the house and interiors simply reminded me of our stylish girl.

Photo credit: Kristian Septimius Krogh for Fri.dk

10 comments:

  1. What an amazing mansion, Lisa! It combines simplicity with glamorous details in such an elegant way. I'm sure Maria loves it too. :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!!
    Me encanta,el dormitorio con ese ventanal...mmmmmmmmmmmm
    Bss,Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...me encanta, al estilo de María, elegante y aparentemente sencillo!
    mart a.
    da gusto tener amigas así!
    y sí, a disfrutar de las calitas perdidas de Ibiza con tu boyfriend

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing, literally drooling over every photo!;)
    Well picked, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This definitely breathes Maria, what
    a gorgeous space! So calming. Beautifully chosen guest post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice Lisa - to see your guest posting on this blog ;o)
    Nice pictures you found - love it ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Lisa, this is absolutely incredible! Love the bright, gorgeous interiors and all the beautiful details. That chandelier is so gorgeous as well.

    Hope you're having a wonderful trip, Maria! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you ladies for your sweet comments and María, thanks for having me over ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love!!!!Yo quiero una así para miiiiiiiii ;)

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Es una casa espectacular. No le falta detalle, tiene un estilo tan elegante¡¡
    Un saludo,
    Fran

    ReplyDelete

Tu aportación es siempre bienvenida

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...